With a recent survey from the UK finding that people can consume up to 10 000 calories over the weekend, thanks to late night snacking, eating out and binge drinking, it seems like a pretty good time to talk about preventing weekend weight gain. It seems for many of us, a week of relatively well […]
Category Archives: Friday Faves
1. Winter Boots – Who doesn’t love the gorgeous Winter boots that are available in stores. 2. Bikram Yoga – Keep mixing it up and try new activities. This is mine. 3. Darikay Soups - http://www.darikay.com.au/ 4. Mercato e Cucina - http://mercatoecucina.com.au/ 5. Ocean Rise Smoked Oysters – Available at Aldi and rich in zinc and protein […]
1. This haunting tale; What Remains: A Memoir of Fate, Friendship, and Love by Caroline Radziwill. 2. Lipton Green Gunpowder Tea 3. Diptyque Candles. Amazingly beautiful and the smell is even better! 4. The Real Housewives of New York – Season 6 5. Getting all my boots out for Winter. The cold is on its […]
1. The Blue Mountains - Bushwalks and amazing views. 2. Campos Coffee 3. Goats Cheese - especially with tomato. Yum! 4. Emirates Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa - I was lucky enough to spend the weekend here recently, stunning! 5. Coaching Psych – I have just gone back to uni.
1. Lipton Green Gun Powder Tea 2. Double Delight Roses 3. Beyonces new album 4. US gossip mags shipped direct to Aus 5. Lisa Vanderpump – was there ever a greater female matriarch in Beverly Hills
1. Simple Skincare Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes 2. Bitton Gourmet Cafe & Bistro - A fav in Alexandria for the slow roasted lamb. 3. Coles pre packaged salads 4. The Block Fans v Faves 5. Balmy Summer Evenings
1. Bondi Icebergs – The perfect place for a post work dip. 2. Iced Coffees - Perfect for my summer caffeine hit. 3. Raspberries - Available everywhere and affordable in summer. 4. Girls Season 3 - Welcome back Hannah, Marnie, Jessa and Shosh! 5. The House of Gucci by Sara Gay Forden - A tragic but fascinating story of one Italy’s most prominent […]